Brew the perfect cup:
- Boil one cup of water at 80°C.
- Use one teabag per cup of hot water.
- Stir the tea once, and then let it steep for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir again halfway through.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Your tea is now ready to drink!
Brewing it correctly means that it will have a bitter taste or sour flavor that is off-putting, but if you’d like a sweeter taste, add a teaspoon of honey and stir well before drinking
Green tea is a natural source of antioxidants, which are known for its ability to neutralize free radicals which harm the body thus helping to strengthen the immune system and the ability of the body to cope with diseases. they also help to improve the digestive system, increase the rate of exchange of compounds in the body, and improve the feeling of positive health and invigoration.